Netflix 在台招募公關經理與行銷主管！好吧，其實是朋友告訴我的，說前幾天在 Linkedin 有看見網飛在招公關經理和行銷主管。看來是新職位，似乎沒聽過 Netflix 在台灣有行銷與公關？由於以前也會幫遊戲業分享職缺，於是乾脆寫篇文章幫他們推廣下，希望可以讓更多人知道找到適合的人才，之後在台灣多辦點優質的行銷活動跟實體活動。
一查才知道 Netflix 辦公室在新竹，要應徵的可能要注意有無搬去新竹打算，或是乾脆高鐵上下班好像也行？就跟以前在遊戲業一樣，不要覺得在遊戲業每天都在打遊戲，也不要覺得進 Netflix 上班都在看劇？外商薪資福利雖然好，要砍人也是不會手軟的。PS. 召募什麼時候結束不曉得，單純分享。www
PR Manager, Taiwan
Netflix is one of the world’s leading entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Netflix has been a home to the finest variety and quality of entertainment since the service launched in Taiwan in 2016. Members in Taiwan and around the world have enjoyed Taiwanese stories like Light The Night, Mom, Don’t Do That and The Victim’s Game. It’s an amazing time to join the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment. If you are a talented public relations executive with a passion for content and entertainment, keep reading!
About the Role
We’re looking to hire a creative self-starter, who loves entertainment, to lead our PR efforts in Taiwan. You will have deep relationships with the media, Key Opinion Leaders and Content Creators/Influencers; an instinctive ability to tell stories; and the ability to think strategically. You’ll need to be curious but cool under fire – able to build and maintain stellar relationships with internal and external partners.
To succeed in this role you will need
- An entrepreneurial mindset, given the pace at which we operate;
- A willingness to think from first principles, challenge established wisdom and work well cross-functionally;
- The ability to create compelling campaigns in conjunction with marketing and our social teams that tie our titles and talent to our brand;
- A love of trying new things;
- High standards in everything you do (we aspire to be excellent);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get work done;
- To be a role model of inclusion and candor (per our culture values);
- The confidence and skills to deal with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Developing proactive, impactful PR campaigns that tie our titles and talent to our brand in conjunction with our marketing and social teams;
- Acting as a strategic thought partner to our content and partnerships teams;
- Working to build strong external relationships within the media and creative communities – including showrunners, filmmakers and producers;
- Crafting PR strategies to support our brand, raise awareness of our service and promote our titles;
- Serving as an expert on Taiwan – in particular being able to convey its specific cultural needs and nuances within Netflix;
- Creating conversations and cultural moments for our shows and films;
- Being confident enough to serve as a company spokesperson; and
- Protecting and enhancing the Netflix reputation and brand in Taiwan.
- The successful candidate will likely have:
- 7+ years experience in communications, publicity, media, journalism and/ or agency, studio or TV network;
- The ability to communicate (spoken and written) in English and Mandarin;
- Deep knowledge of the entertainment industry would be ideal – including experience working with creators, writers, producers, showrunners and talents;
- Strong press relationships, including at the editorial level;
- Experience/good working knowledge of Digital PR and social media platforms
- Have experience managing agencies;
- Familiarity with the policy issues that impact companies working in the entertainment and technology space in Taiwan is an advantage;
- Ability to work proactively, independently and juggle multiple tasks at once
- The role may require frequent travel across the Southeast Asia region, and periodic travel to other international locations.
Marketing Lead, Taiwan
It’s an amazing time to join Netflix. We are shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. Our marketing is focused on bringing consumers to our service through breakthrough campaigns for some of the most compelling, exclusive content in the world. Since launching Netflix worldwide, we have witnessed exciting public reaction and early growth in Asia, and want to scale our operations in the region. We are looking to build a team of passionate, creative, local experts to make Netflix a meaningful contributor to pop culture and a beacon of the entertainment industry in Taiwan. As Marketing Lead, Taiwan, you will be responsible for developing local strategy and insights for the market, leading best-in-class creative campaigns for our global titles, and driving our social Marketing efforts to impact business growth.
- You will lead our Marketing efforts in Taiwan, consisting of our Film and Series marketing and Social Marketing
- You will lead all facets of marketing strategy from paid media to social engagement, to local launch activations
- You will develop creative assets (trailers, key art) for our Netflix Originals in Taiwan, and your cross-functional management (Consumer insights, comms, etc.) will be critical
- You will manage creative and media agencies to deliver your title campaigns
We are looking for someone who
- Has deep knowledge in running 360-campaigns, from strategy development to tactical execution (including media planning, creative brief, AV/trailers development, and production)
- Has a deep understanding of the social media landscape: platform best practices and consumer (social) media behaviors.
- Is a strategic thinker with a business mind: identifying key challenges and critical levers to drive the growth of Netflix in the market.
- Has a deep understanding of consumer insights and how they are translated into creative strategy and campaigns.
- Has deep knowledge and passion for Taiwanese pop culture. Has a proven track record of building world-class creative and launching campaigns that spark excitement and passion within the local community. Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals. Is able to effectively communicate different facets of their campaigns to executives, showrunners, talent, and their representatives.
- Appreciates technology and can collaborate with our world-class product team to integrate our campaigns into the member product experience.
- Is an effective collaborator in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple campaigns launching at once.
What we need from you
- Independent, self-starter, a curious individual with at least 10 years of experience in consumer Marketing
- Experience in Entertainment/Gaming is a plus
- A desire to thrive in our unique culture
- Ability to lead a small team (contractors) while still developing and implementing campaigns.
- Native understanding of digital/social marketing combined with the skills to tell compelling stories for the market through media-agnostic ideas
- Deep knowledge of pop culture, having invested thousands of hours consuming content. Someone truly passionate about entertainment, capable of extracting powerful communication insights from our original content
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Capacity to continuously provide and receive constructive, actionable feedback to and from colleagues